Haley.

Add Haley's reaction to feeling my clothes on her(new)/my old body.

Add this to the Story.
Add this to the Story.
Add to the Story. 
Instead of watching Episode 21: Commencement of Season 10 of Modern Family I was living in it as Haley. 
Me as Haley at my or Haley's Sister Alex Graduation.
At my Desk, with my TV, PC, Xbox One, Drawing Tablet.

I was sitting in my Gaming Chair in my Room.
Curtains Covering the Windows. 
Orange String Lights. 
Giving my Room a Nice Orange Glow with the Lights off.
As I watched Modern Family Season 10: Episode 21: Commencement. 
Like normal but as I watched it again I started to subtly change into Haley. 
As I paused to use the Bathroom. 
I noticed that my stomach felt full but not from food. 
A large, huge and heavy eight month and a half pregnant belly. 
As I used the Bathroom as Haley.
I washed my hands while Haley was subtly controlling my movements and body.
After I used the Bathroom. 
I walked back to my Room to watch Modern Family again.
I felt another urge to use it. 
10 minutes later.
Me: seriously? 
Me: I have to use the Bathroom again. 
I said with Haley's influence. 
I had the signature pregnant belly arch as Haley.
Haley: guess that's what I get for being eight and a half months pregnant. 
Me: pregnant? 
Haley: yeah, I'm pregnant. 
Me: no, I'm Seth a Man. 
Me: I'm Seth. 
Haley: no, you are me.
Haley: Haley a Wife to my Handsome Husband Dylan and a mother to Poppy and George, my twins.
Haley: while Dylan is not the Father of my twins, Poppy and George. 
Haley: He's so nice and handsome for helping me with being pregnant. 
Haley: And cute. 
Haley: Through I still haven't found the Twins True Father yet. 
Haley: I'm his Wife and He's my Husband. 
Haley: As I got Married Last Night or 2 Days ago. 
Me: Dylan's cute and handsome? 
Haley: yeah. 
Haley: let's see what I should wear today, for Alex's Graduation Ceremony and for Dylan. 
Haley said and thought as she looked down at my voluptuous, womanly under my 2XL Navy Cotton Short Sleeve T-shirt and Black Basketball Shorts.
As I sat in my Gaming Chair in my Room. 
At eight and a half months pregnant in my Navy Cotton Short Sleeve T-shirt and Black Jacket and Black Basketball Shorts. 
I decided to change into the Peach Dress. That I noticed on my Bed. 
My old boxers felt a little uncomfortable against my new vaginal lips. 
Haley: only for a Minute.
Haley: the Boxers feel weird against my Vaginal lips.
As I decided to put on a Silky Soft Pair of Panties. 
It felt weird looking like Haley Dunphy. 
While somewhat still being me as Seth mentally. 
As I walked to my Bed. 
I felt my wide womanly child bearing hips and thick thighs swaying and rubbing together. 
Despite being pregnant I still had a perfect hourglass figure. 
With small and petite hands and arms. 
With a nice perfect round plump firm heart shaped bubble butt.

My Room changed into Haley's Room from Modern Family.

Me: I'm 5'2.
Me: I'm 5'2 now.
Me: I'm 5'2 now as Haley.
Me: from my old 5'9 height as Seth.
Me: I'm 25.
Me: I was 22 earlier today as Seth.
Me: but I'm 25 as Haley now. 
Despite changing into Haley 28 Minutes ago.
Claire, Phil, Luke and Haley's Family sees me as her.
Sometimes I even respond to Haley as her.
My belly button showing through my clothes despite what ever I wear.
Haley: I kind of liked and still do, wearing guy clothes. 
Haley: Seriously!?
Haley: my breasts are visible through my Navy Cotton Short Sleeve T-shirt.
2XL Navy Cotton Short Sleeve T-shirt.
And Black Basketball Shorts.
Haley: where's my bra?
Haley: I have..
Haley: I have a wedgie and cameltoe.
Haley: the Boxers and Black Basketball Shorts are so tight.
She said looking down at my body. 
Haley: But since it's a Special Day. 
Haley: I'm going to wear a Dress. 
Add Haley's reaction to wearing my clothes but before changing into the Dress. 
With more details and dialogue to the Story.
Add Haley's reaction to wearing my clothes but before changing into the Dress. 
With more details and dialogue to the Story.
In my Room. 
My navel was showing and popped through my Navy Cotton Short Sleeve T-shirt.  
Haley looking at my Bed with the Dress and Black Cardigan, with Silky Panties and a bra. 
Haley: my Dress cool. 
Haley: hmm. 
Haley: Who got my breasts size correct on the bra?.
Haley: it's a 42 D. 
As I held up the bra.
Haley: ok.
Haley: time to change.
As she took off my clothes.
To the bare skin.
As Haley or me changed into the Silky Soft Panties.
Haley: hmm.
Haley: the Silky Soft Panties feel so good and comfortable against my lower lips.
At first I thought that I was wearing a eight and a half months pregnant belly cast under my Dress that was until I felt a kick.
Add this to the Story. 
As I was in my Room but wearing Haley's Peach Dress. 
Me: I'm pre. 
Me: I'm pregnant. 
Me: I have Poppy and George in my womb. 
Me: Is it my womb or Haley's womb now? 
Me: Poppy and George? 
Haley: Me and Dylan thought about names for our twins. 
Haley: Me and him decided for Poppy and George. 
Haley: Which I kind of like. 
Haley thought mentally in my body. Now as her's. 


As I was rubbing my belly I didn't notice my Room changing into Haley's.

Claire: Haley, you ready?
As I heard a knock on the door.
Haley: Just a Second Mom.
Just a Second Haley said.
Me: Claire? I whispered./mentally. 
Haley: Yeah she's my Mom. 
Haley said or thought mentally. 
Haley(mentally: surprisingly my womb can hold Poppy and George. It feels so heavy, huge and full.) 
Me: I just wanted to watch Modern Family. 
Me: Not live it. 
But being pregnant feels so good. 
I didn't know if that was me or Haley thinking about it.
Wouldn't it be me(I/Seth(He) subconsciously but while Haley is the front consciousness in the body?
Add Haley(She)/Seth(He) to the Story.
Me: I'm Haley.
I thought feeling her or my twins kicking and moving in my womb.
Poppy and George.
I'm physically Haley.
Haley mentally out but Seth subconsciously.
Claire: Haley, we need to go.
Haley: Coming Mom.
I said or Haley.
As I grabbed my Phone, Purse and Black Cardigan.
As I picked up my Phone I noticed that it looked like Haley's Phone.

Comments