Hope.
I got a Special Edition of Avengers: Endgame. DVD 4K. As I became Hope in the Movie. And a Special Scene with the Comic Story Idea to.
Everything felt so real.... In the Movie...
My True Favorite Marvel Character.
My Secret One: Hope Van Dyne, The Wasp.
....
The Purple Mist was in My First Story Version in 2019. In this version. It smelled Very Good and Nice and Delicious.? Lavender and Vanilla.
As I felt my head and mind get put in a trace.
Or a nice Thing after breathing some good air fresheners.
But the Helmet/Mask wasn't on yet.
....
Avengers: EndgameAs I walked around my room. My hips were swaying so much and my thick nice perfect thighs rubbing together. Can I add the details about my womb or not in the Story.?
The "Toys".
In My Womb.
....
How's this Storyline so far.?
How can I add and fix it.
I was watching Avengers Endgame.
My clothes changed into Hope Van Dyne or the Wasp's outfit.
It was so very good.
And great.
And skintight on my body.
As I felt Hope's identity starting to merge or rewrite and overwrite mine.
My hips widened outwards giving me child bearing proportions as my ass became a nice round plump firm bubble heart shaped ass. my feet became smaller, petite, my legs became long and smooth and slimmer and womanly, my hair body hair fell out, as my skin became, soft, smooth, silky, as my thighs became thickened up, like. As my back arched inwards, as waist, curved inwards, as I gained a nice hourglass figure. I felt as my penis started to tingle, and became very erect. My sperm folded in on themselves becoming eggs. I could see my and feel penis began to worm itself between my legs, as a womb, ovaries and a uterus formed, where my penis used to be, I have a womb and uterus and i have Hope's tight vaginal lips, my chest grew outwards into a huge H cup size breasts or bigger. My head and face became Hope's, my hands and arms became small and petite. Avengers Endgame. i felt a mind breaking pleasure come over me, I became Hope in my room, was I processing what happened, as I moved my to walk, feeling my breasts pouncing and swaying, ass jiggling, and my wide hips swaying, rubbing my new vagina, from so much pleasure I and i felt a dildo and vibrator move inside of me as I walked, passed out.
Hope Van Dyne(Seth), Pepper, Peter and the other girls. In the Green Time Bubble.
Hope(blushing)(breathing heavy): Scott.
As I was leaning against the wall.
Heavily blushing and flushed for Scott Lang.
Story.
With me as Hope against the wall trying but falling to clear Hope's feelings for Scott Lang. That she secretly has.
I passed out, when I woke up I was in Avengers Endgame,. I looked down at my voluptuous, womanly, body or Hope's body. My hips are so wide and womanly, my thighs are so thick and sexy, I have a cameltoe. My ass is so plump and fat, my pussy is so plump and wet. I feel so horny.
Captain Marvel used the Time Stone to freeze time around, Peter, Wanda, Pepper, Captain Marvel, Hope(Me), Mantis, Nebula, Gamora, Okoye, Valkyrie, and Shuri.
Avengers Halftime sex comic.
By Ventzx.
I watched as Peter or Spider-Man fucked Wanda and every other female character that was with Hope/Me I was seventh in line then Peter fucked Hope/Me,
I felt his penis in my womb and uterus, I started to ignore it but as he kept fucking Hope/Me I started to like it, I felt as Hope and Me were merging together.
Peter came so much in my womb and uterus.
What started out as a simple movie night watching Avengers: E
ndgame turned into a crazy night....
....
Sure.
Hope(blushing)(breathing heavy): Scott.
As I was leaning against the wall.
Heavily blushing and flushed for Scott Lang.
As I envisioned me wearing a Wedding Dress in front of Scott Lang.
Hope: I'm Seth.
Not Hope.
Add more details and dialogue to the Story.
In Full Complete In-depth Details.
Seth): I just wanted to watch Avengers Endgame.
Not become Hope Van Dyne or the Wasp.
But her body or my body feels so good and incredible.
It felt so tight and perfect on my body.
The Wasp Suit.
It hugged every curve Perfectly.
....
My head and face became Hope's, my hands and arms became small and petite. Avengers Endgame. I felt as a huge, large 10-inch dildo and vibrator appeared in my new womb as i felt a mind breaking pleasure come over me, I became Hope in my room, was I processing what happened, as I moved my to walk, feeling my breasts pouncing and swaying, ass jiggling, and my wide hips swaying, rubbing my new vagina, from so much pleasure I and i felt a dildo and vibrator move inside of me as I walked, passed out. I passed out, when I woke up I was in Avengers Endgame,. I looked down at my voluptuous, womanly, body or Hope's body. My hips are so wide and womanly, my thighs are so thick and sexy, I have a cameltoe. My ass is so plump and fat, my pussy is so plump and wet. I feel so horny.
....
It adds to the Story I Sent.
It Singles That My Body Shape Details is Now Completely Permanently Changed into Hope's.
That's Her Special Perfectly Designed Toys in My Womb.
....
I Like the Story I Sent as is.
In Full Complete In-depth Details.
Hope: hmm that feels good. I missed that.
Add More Details and Dialogue and Thoughts.
....
As Hope was Starting to take control of My Body Shape and Puppeteering My Personality and Memories and Puppeteering My Consciousness as
She and Her's.
....
Sure.
Me: I'm Hope Van Dyne. Why am I Her? My Body is so... Perfectly Sculpted.
As I felt an urge to explore my body.
As I was blushing non-stop.
....
Sure.
Hope(blushing)(breathing heavy): Scott.
As I was leaning against the wall.
Heavily blushing and flushed for Scott Lang.
As I envisioned me wearing a Wedding Dress in front of Scott Lang.
Hope: I'm Seth.
Not Hope.
Add more details and dialogue to the Story.
In Full Complete In-depth Details.
....
Seth): I just wanted to watch Avengers Endgame.
Not become Hope Van Dyne or the Wasp.
But her body or my body feels so good and incredible.
....
Wasp Suit Details.
Like Evangeline Lily's Wasp Suit from the MCU.
....
Main Color: Blue.
Bluish Black or Navy Blue.
Chest:
High Heels Like Boots Shoes.
A Gold Like Belt Band.
Where Hope's Nice Perfect Wide Womanly Child Bearing Hips.
Goes into Her Nice Perfect Small Waist and Hourglass Figure.
....
I feel more like a Model than a Superhero.
Why did I have to become Hope.?
Her Perfectly Sculpted Womanly Body Shape.
But My Hands and Arms feel so good and soft and firm.
Along with My Ass and Huge Large Soft and Firm 42 H Cup Breasts.
....
My Navy Short Sleeve T-shirt and Black Jacket and Black Pants and Socks and Shoes changed into that.
....
So.
Tight.
It feels so tight..
I thought.
....
As it was giving me a seriously wedgie and cameltoe.
....
Me: the fuck?!.
Me: Hope didn't look like this in Avengers: Endgame.
My Upper Body From My Waist and Hourglass Figure.
Looked Like "Perfectly Sculpted Womanly Body Shape Hope".
My Face Looked Like Evangeline Lily's Face.
My Hazel Pupils became Emerald Green.
My Hair Grew into a Pretty and Beautiful Brown Color Ponytail.
Soft and Fluffy.
So Soft.
....
Small and Petite Hands and Arms.
So Delicate and Soft.
....
As I Saw Hope's Wasp Wrist Bands/?? On My Wrists.
....
As My Hands and Arms were Covered By the Wasp Suit.
....
I noticed a Replica of Hope's Wasp Helmet, Mask.
That appeared on My Desk.
Wasp Suit: Mask/Helmet:
....
Me: coughs.): what was that? Hmmm. That Smells kind of nice and good.
Me: hmmm. Maybe being Hope won't be so bad.
....
As I was in a "Trance Like State".
From the Nice Perfect Smell of the Lavender Vanilla Purple Mist Scent.
....
More Like a Hope Puppeteering My Consciousness and Personality and Memories.
In the "Lavender Vanilla Purple Mist Scent Trance".
....
Add More Details and Dialogue and Thoughts about the Wedding Dress.
In Full Complete In-depth Details.
Scott: you look so Pretty and Beautiful Hope.
In the Vision.
Scott only saw Hope in the Vision. Not Seth.
Hope: hmmm. Thanks.
As She Kissed him on the cheek.
....
A Private Wedding.
A Nice Perfect Cleavage with Her Breasts.
....
I Like the Story I Sent as is.
In Full Complete In-depth Details.
It adds to the Story I Sent.
It Singles That My Body Shape Details is Now Completely Permanently Changed into Hope's.
That's Her Special Perfectly Designed Toys in My Womb.
....
Along with the Dress and the Lavender Vanilla Purple Mist Small Scent.
....
Story.
Me watch Endgame then being in the Avengers Halftime Comic and after.
Hope.
It's Was Hope Using My Body as Her's.
I Accidentally Breathed it in.
After I Became Hope Van Dyne.
With an Extreme Womanly Perfectly Sculpted Voluptuous Body.
After Some Purple Mist Accidentally Went Up My Nose when I had Her Mask Helmet On.
With in the Peter and the Pepper Part of the Story I Sent.
But it was Actually Hope Feeling "Her" or My New Eggs being Fertilized by Peter.
Perfect hourglass figure, wide womanly child bearing hips, a nice round plump heart shaped bubble butt, H cup size breasts, small and petite hands and arms.
Peter took turns with us.
Captain Marvel used the Time Stone to freeze time around, Peter, Wanda, Pepper, Captain Marvel, Hope(Me), Mantis, Nebula, Gamora, Okoye, Valkyrie, and Shuri.
Captain Marvel: 1st.
Pepper.
Hope:
Hope Hugged Pepper as Hope kisses her on the Lips.
As Pepper grabbed Hope's ass.
Perfect hourglass figure, wide womanly child bearing hips,
a nice round plump heart shaped bubble butt, Huge, Large, Plush, Peach.
42H cup size breasts, small and petite hands and arms.
As their 42H Cup, Soft and Firm, Huge, Breasts were pressed together.
Same Body Shape as Pepper Potts.
As Hope was Using My Body Shape as Her's and Puppeteering and Controlling My Body Shape and Consciousness and Personality and Memories as She's and Her's to.
Hope Hugged Pepper as Hope kisses her on the Lips. As Pepper grabbed Hope's ass. Perfect hourglass figure, wide womanly child bearing hips, a nice round plump heart shaped bubble butt, Huge, Large, Plush, Peach. 42H cup size brea......
Comments
Post a Comment